I’m pumped for next weekend’s Saturday Reunion at the always gorgeous and inspiring Teachers College with keynote speaker, Jason Reynolds. Every time I’ve gone, I’ve taken PAGES of notes and left with *almost* TOO MANY ideas. This session: I’m hoping to meet Mr. Reynolds and attend as many coaching and toolkit sessions as possible. I submitted my SAC request, did you?!
Here is this week’s roundup of literacy links for some quick inspiration, tips, and refreshment:
- I love this independent reading elective for high school students. Can we do this, too?!
- The Writing Process as a Living Story from author, Melissa Stewart, on Bookology
- A tiny books exhibit? Yes, please! (hat tip to Mr. Bell for sharing this with me)
- Picture book list for Women’s History Month from Brightly
- TCRWP’s spring Twitter chats – mark your calendars!
- Mental Health Break – some teacher love from Glennon Doyle