Some of Center’s Reading Ambassadors “bookmarked” a classroom door! They spent about two sessions creating the parts before installing it today. What classroom will get “bookmarked” next?
Here is this week’s roundup of literacy links for some quick inspiration, tips, and refreshment:
- Mr. Schu’s Best Books of 2019 list
- There’s a new Facebook group for Patterns of Power. If creators, Mr. Anderson and Ms. LaRocca, use Facebook as much as they use Twitter, then they’ll be chiming in a lot!
- Beware fill-in-the-blank test prep
- What an important resource from the Library of Congress — Born in Slavery: Slave Narratives from the Federal Writers’ Project
- Mental health break – my new favorite episode of “This American Life”