This week at Harry Potter Club, we did a lot of making. Did YOU find one of our corner bookmarks with a “Read more Harry Potter” slogan? We hope so! We want as many people as possible to read the books!
Here is this week’s roundup of literacy links for some quick inspiration, tips, and refreshment:
- No LPS bus to NYC this time, but I’m going to the next TCRWP Saturday Reunion anyway!
- More mini books are coming out!
- Nailed It: 6th Grade Students Recreate Book Covers Featuring Black Trailblazers They’re Studying
- Celebrate Black Hair During Black History Month
- Why Teaching Black Lives Matter Matters – Part 1
- Bringing Black Lives Matter Into the Classroom – Part 2
- Mental health break